The mission of Creation Churchis to lead people into a growing relationship with Jesus Christ by creating environments where people are encouraged and equipped to pursue a loving relationship with God, community within and influence without.
The vision of Creation Church is to create a community of authentic believers and to witness a community transformed by the life changing reality of the gospel, as people come to know Jesus as their Lord and Savior.
In a world full of changes and uncertainty, we as a church hold these things as eternal and unshakable truths about God, Jesus and the reasons for life.
- We believe in one God, Creator, and Sustainer of all things, eternally existed in three persons: Father, Son, and Holy Spirit; that these three are all equally and fully God, and carry out distinct but harmonious functions in the work of creation, providence, and salvation.
- We believe that God provides justification and salvation by His grace alone. We believe that eternal life is a gift from the Lord available to the repentant sinner who accepts Christ as their Savior and Redeemer. We believe that He seals the believer in salvation for all eternity.
- We believe in the inherent sinful nature of all people since Adam’s fall and that it is impossible for anyone to redeem themselves by works or religious observances apart from God’s grace.
- We believe in the resurrection of both believers in Christ and unbelievers of God; those that are believers to everlasting fellowship with the Lord and those that are unbelievers to everlasting separation from the Lord.
The Holy Spirit
- We believe in the convicting and empowering work of the Holy Spirit to reveal Jesus in the life and heart of the believer.
- We believe in all the gifts of the Holy Spirit, and believe not everyone has the same giftings. We are all part of the body and each have a unique function under God’s direction to do the Great Commission.
- We believe in the deity of our Lord Jesus Christ, who being fully God became fully man. We believe that He was born of the virgin Mary, lived a sinless life having been tempted, but having never sinned.
- We believe in Jesus’s bodily death on the cross, His resurrection and ascension to the right hand of the Father, and His personal, literal and bodily return.
- We believe in the entirety of the sixty-six books of the Bible to be divinely inspired by the Holy Spirit. We rely on its supreme authority and entire trustworthiness in all matters of faith and life.
- We believe in the unity of all believers in Christ, who form together the one Church, which is the body of Christ of which He is the Head.